It turns frustration into engagement and generates dialogue between the player community and the development team.
Promote contributions, not duplicates
Make players a vital part of the bug reporting and prioritization process
Contribute no matter where
This facilitates contribution from players and unlocks a goldmine of clean, actionable information for development teams to leverage.
- By design, PleaseFix encourages players to search and contribute to existing reports.
- Players can quickly vote for an issue to be fixed. By contributing with additional details, the open issues are confirmed by the community.
Prioritization at a glance
Focus on what matters most
Each time a new player contributes to an issue, they provide additional information that helps developers understand the context and prioritize the fixes that will have the greatest impact.
PleaseFix's intuitive interface reduces the effort required to manage all issues reported on the platform.
- Both players and developers can use filtered lists to organize issues. For example, issues can be sorted by contribution count or community severity.
Clear & complete reports
High quality, standardized and comprehensive information with every report
Step by step
Value added information at first submission
The submission is scanned throughout the reporting process so that similar issues can be proposed to the reporter, minimizing the chances that they are creating a duplicate entry.
What's your setup?
PC, console and everything in between
- A complete issue report can contain clear reproduction steps, accurate evidence and details on players' devices and perceived severity.
Bringing players into the spotlight
Where players make games greater
A promise to talk
Give players a voice
PleaseFix facilitates communication and understanding between developers and their players. By providing regular updates on the status of issues and engaging their community in a dialogue, developers ensure that player satisfaction and engagement are increased.
- The activity feed includes tools so that developers can communicate with players, adding efficiency and transparency to the bug fix process.
Ask for help
Mobilize the community
Tried, tested and true
Since its launch in 2021, PleaseFix has already acquired the trust of two major AAA games: Cloud Imperium Games' Star Citizen and Ubisoft's Rainbow 6: Siege.
After using the PleaseFix platform for only two months, the Cloud Imperium Games teams were able to fix critical issues on Star Citizen four times faster.
Filter out the noise
PleaseFix lets developers focus on the 1 in 5 issues that get confirmed by their community. By focusing on what matters most to their players, they're able to drastically improve efficiency.
Thousands of contributions
In the 12-month period since the platform launched, over 50,000 issues have been reported and 350,000 contributions have been made by players.